Initial Diagnostic Meeting:
Reviewing career to date, discussing the direction that the individual wants to take and defining the steps required to make it happen.
Thinking About Your Options:
Considering your next move based on personal needs, values and future career aspirations.
Key Skills & Competency Review:
Identifying your marketable skills, experience, work styles and values and seeing their relevance to future career.
Four Step Process
- Making your CV Work – Develop your Brochure
Identify Transferrable Skills – Create a new CV or revise existing document, clearly stating what has been achieved in the individual’s career to date.
- Cover Documentation/Application Forms
Enable the individual to target specific role and develop appropriate cover letter/email/application form to grab the reader’s attention.
- Job Search Strategy/Campaign
Develop an activity based campaign to explore all areas of the market, using a variety of approaches to identify target opportunities across both visible and hidden markets.
- Interview Skills/Technique
Provide the individual with effective skills such as:
- How to prepare thoroughly to have maximum impact
- How to Perform with confidence and assurance
- How to practice effectively to develop a natural style and a self confidence at interview
- Understanding both Traditional and Competency based interview approaches
- How to develop strong response lines for interview questions, highlighting the key skills and competences relevant to the role in question